As a Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist you are responsible for all social and digital aspects of Communications on a tactical level at iSKI, while also contributing to the strategic vision and business planning required for the department. In line with iSKI’s global digital media strategy, the overall purpose of the job is to manage, lead and activate all owned as well as shared iSKI digital channels and sell standardized media products to new and loyal clients. In addition, you manage, create and sell digital and social media-tailored content for the various iSKI Channels and drive engagement for iSKI channels on third party platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any locally applicable channels as well as digital outlets, such as iTunes Store, Google Play and other App stores. The Specialist also contributes to any digital or social media elements to partnerships, event activations, and brand priorities for iSKI throughout the year.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in content-focused marketing and/or editorial, preferably within an agency or digital marketing company
- Sales activities and responsibilities for budgets
- Passion for digital media and social media platforms. A strong understanding of content production and execution across owned, earned and paid digital media.
- Passion for tourism industry and skiing
- Fluent in English & German, additional languages such as French would be an asset
Mitarbeit in einem engagierten, dynamischen, mehrsprachigen Team, ein vielfältiges Aufgabengebiet mit umfangreichen Gestaltungs- und Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten. Ein Bruttojahresgehalt ab EUR 28’500.00, das tatsächliche Gehalt orientiert sich an der spezifischen Qualifikation und Leistungsmerkmalen.