You should have:
- An above-average university degree with the focus on mechanical engineering, internal combustion engine, thermo dynamics, mechatronics, technical physics, mathematics or similar engineering disciplines
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience
- At least four months of experience of studying, working or travelling abroad
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities
- Know-How of CAE-SW-Tools (e.g. NASTRAN, ABAQUS, ANSA, etc.)
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous)
- A strong strategic and analytical mind
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
Salary Benefits:Gross salary: EUR 3.502,- per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you share our passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them. We look forward to your application.
The application period ends on 6th May 2018. Please note: As part of the selection process for the GLDP, you may be invited to an online assessment. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage www.bmwgroup.com/gldp
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward to receiving your application. You can find detailed information and apply online at www.bmw-werk-steyr.at/karriere