Your tasks will comprise of
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Working in an agile team together with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers within the data department
- Design and development applications, as well as test and support of them
- Cooperation with the team members to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation
- Research and evaluation of software-related technologies and products
- Implementation of best practices, standards and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products
Our client provides:
- Technical education (computer science, software engineering, or comparable)
- Several years of experience in a similar position (software engineering)
- Excellent experience with .NET technologies (Visual Studio, C#) and frameworks
- Expertise with MS SharePoint, MS Exchange and MS SQL Server
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Knowledge of English language, as well as Italian (good), German is an advantage.
- A highly interesting position in a dynamic and international team
- Professional development, language courses and certifications
- Meal vouchers for the canteen
- Sponsored accomodation during 60 days
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
- here you can find new job offers every day.