Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Senior Strategic Supply Chain Project Manager
To strengthen our global Supply Chain Management team based in Triesen/ Liechtenstein we are looking for a
SENIOR STRATEGIC SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER
The Senior Strategic Supply Chain Project Manager supports the division leader Supply Chain Management in all transformational and strategic topics to secure their timely, coordinated and sustainable implementation. They collaborate with all the department leaders of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Division as well as across other divisions to ensure thorough design and timely implementation of the strategic SCM initiatives on a global level.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTIn this role you will report directly to the Executive Vice President Supply Chain Management Consumer Goods Business and your main duties will be the following:
- Coordinating and monitoring of progress of the SCM roadmap and specific strategic initiatives. Establishing straightforward link and transparency between the overall CGB initiatives and the SCM strategic initiatives to ensure implications and requirements are reflected as early as possible.
- Participation in or management of assigned strategic projects. Depending on the project, responsibility ranges from conceptual design of solutions, their scientific evaluation, detailed planning, tendering and selection of appropriate suppliers, contract drafting, as well as the implementation of planned solutions up to go-live and successful anchoring in the line organization.
- As important components of anchoring of project results in the line organization - post go-live support and verifying the reaching of project objectives (with time limit and a predefined scope).
- Preparation of supporting documentation and coordination of input for the regular Core Management Team meetings and Board of Directors meeting.
- Supporting the SCM Division Leader by gathering input and preparation of various analyses, reports and management presentations.
- Active stakeholder management. Professional communication within the organization (extending beyond project organization), to market the Supply Chain Management and its results.
- Conducting change management: acting as a change agent.
WHAT WE EXPECTTo fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a motivated talent holding a degree in supply chain management and / or business management and bringing 5-8 years+ of experience in a global environment and design, detailed planning and implementation of SCM projects with focus on strategy, processes and systems. To be successful in this role fluency English as well as experience in SCM from FMCG, fashion logistics or retail are a must have. You bring project management experience as well as good analytical, strategic and communication skills. Nice to haves are certificate in APICS and/or Lean Six Sigma. You are a quick-witted, assertive team player, diplomatic and work in a structured way. German language skills, experience in management consultancy, strategy development and change management are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as the Senior Strategic Supply Chain Project Manager is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.APPLY ONLINE
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
9495 Triesen, Liechtenstein
For further information please go to www.brand.swarovski.com