Nice to have
- Team based approach to work, client orientation, good communication skills
- Positive attitude and high motivation
- Very good knowledge of object oriented software development (preferably in C++)
- Information Technology or similar degree from a college or university
- Fluent in English
- Experience with SCADA / HMI / PLC
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Experience with Cloud development
- Fluent in German
Place of employment
- Full-time with a flexible schedule (flexi account)
- Austria: Eisenstadt or Linz
- The remuneration is paid in accordance with the collective contract “KV IT / ST1” depending on your advancement level with a monthly salary of at least 2.332,-- EUR gross. Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience possible...
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward receiving your application with
Reference/Identification number 65.294
preferred by our
or via email.
Come and visit us on
- here you will find daily new job offers..